...the song I can't take my eyes off of you?
...the song I can't take my eyes off of you?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The Four Seasons
definitely frankie valley...not sure if the four seasons were on that particular song tho
im pretty sure they were
i vote frankie valli minus the four seasons.
and lauryn hill's version is good too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I WIN! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Frankie Valli
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
it appears I was steered wrong [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Al Green I think. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks